Opeth tickets sold out in my town! :(

sage204

New Metal Member
Apr 26, 2005
And I didn't get a hold of one =[ the concert is in a few days and i am going to miss it cuz i waited til the last minute to get a hold of them :(:(:( Shit... any opeth fans in winnipeg? I DESPERATELY need a ticket.. someone sell me one :( im all sad now and shit.. bahhhhhhhhhhhhh:yell: :yell:

Sucks man. I'm from Winnipeg too. If I find out about anyone selling a ticket I'll let you know in this thread. Good luck.

Man, that really sucks ass. I would never forgive myself for that. Everytime I got the chance to see the guys, I bought the ticket right away, you should do the same from now on. Good luck finding a ticket!

That sucks, but I really do not know why you would wait to buy it. I bought my tickets the second they became available to buy on the net. You could just go to the concert, in hopes someone has extras they are willing to sell.

Buddy, the reason i didn't buy the tickets earlier is cuz i didn't have any spare money.. i had to pay bills and feed my family. Bah, anyone from winnipeg, spare me a tick!~!

sage204 said:
Buddy, the reason i didn't buy the tickets earlier is cuz i didn't have any spare money.. i had to pay bills and feed my family. Bah, anyone from winnipeg, spare me a tick!~!

Well, I hope you learned your lesson: rock first, family and bills second... :tickled:

J/k, please don't tell my wife I said that...

I promise I will tell your wife and mother. :D.. someone in wpg spare me a tick! i'lll give u weed + cash