Opeth Toronto concert pics

Domination

Hellraiser
Dec 7, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
I have the Opeth pics ready for posting. I have pics of Praetoria and Paradise Lost but I'll post them later. Duvall, I hope to see your pics too. Enjoy!

Opeth1.JPG

Opeth2.JPG

Opeth3.JPG

PeterxxxMikael.JPG

Peter1.JPG

MartinxxxMartin1.JPG

MartinxxxMartin2.JPG

I wasn't in the photo pit. I was behind the steel barrier for nearly the whole time. You were the photographer with the long hair right? I was the one in the Iced Earth shirt standing right behind you. I wish I was in the photo pit so I won't have to put up with abuse from the moshers.

whoa those pics were taken pretty much from the same place where I was. You probably saw me...about 6'5", leather jacket with Opeth logo shirt underneath and long hair flying up every 1/2 second :D

Originally posted by yurich
whoa those pics were taken pretty much from the same place where I was. You probably saw me...about 6'5", leather jacket with Opeth logo shirt underneath and long hair flying up every 1/2 second :D

I know you. I was right in front of you and I had to duck when you headbanged to avoid your whipping hair. But it's all in good fun. :D

heh sorry about that, couldn't help it..I blame Opeth for being so intense :rolleyes: but whenever someone next to me was taking pics I stopped and waited :cool:

WrthChild, can't wait to see the rest of those pics!!