Opeth

5thSeason said:
at the risk of being attacked im gonna say that I find Opeth to be very boring. The guys are without a doubt talented musicians, no question. I just feel that the music is very boring, IMO anyway.
It's okay dude. I don't bash poeple that don't like Opeth, listen to whatever you want to

I like Opeth's most progressive stuff a LOT.. (first two albums), and then the ones that sound like Deliverance or MAYH, well..zzzz. but I really enjoy BWP as well, that's the only post Morningrise one I can get into though. :ill:

Yeah its beyond words, really...
indeed. Pre-Dark Side Floyd is some of my favorite material by any band ever. Mostly Ummagumma, Atom Heart Mother, and Meddle..

I've heard though that they kind of messed with the Pompeii stuff on the DVD version and stuck all this weird computer animation junk in there that sort of half ruined it, is that true? If so I always have my VHS but I'd really like to upgrade.

And, it's about due time for the Delicate Sound of Thunder DVD to finally come out, now that I think about it.

Wouldn't know, mine is VHS as well. That would be extreemly lame if they put computer animated crap into the background. But yeah early Pink Floyd is amazing (even though Wish... is my favorite PF album). Just love the realms they entered on Ummagumma, AHM, Meddle ect. More is very good too, even not as expirimental...