OpethManiacs!

sighofsummer

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2006
Hey guys im new and just wanted to say a big hello to you all. So HELLO!!! Frequent visitor but never had the time to register until now.

You guys keep it real:headbang:

Btw, from Malaysia. Any1 from this side of the world?

Hey guys im new and just wanted to say a big hello to you all. So HELLO!!! Frequent visitor but never had the time to register until now.

Welcome fellow Opethian. Feel free to say what you want to say and ask what you want to ask, and ignore the idiots. Glad you could join, and share your thoughts and feelings about Opeth.

Hello fellow Opethian....and welcome to the UM Opeth forum....!!!......good to see u here......im originall from Pakstan....but was born and raised in Qatar...currently in USA....so I guess Im kindda from teh same area u are....hahaha....well same continenet...hahhaa.....well haev a good one here....and keep rockin...!!!......PEAC EOUT

THATS WHERE HOT WHEELS ARE MADE!!!!11!:kickass:

as far as multiculturalism, im sure theres no aboriginals here.

Correct.

Aboriginal%20Dancers%20Perth_pw.jpg

:lol:

Welcome fellow Opethian. Feel free to say what you want to say and ask what you want to ask, and ignore the idiots. Glad you could join, and share your thoughts and feelings about Opeth.

I may have considered you a condescending idiotic asshole on the whole "Opeth is a business" thread, but damn do I respect you.

Haha, I'm from ASEAN country too. Vietnam but now I'm studying in Korea and it's my heaven since I can collect all of Opeth's album here

:hahaha:

sounds ridiculous