Opeth's Complete Vinyl Discography on eBay.

I am selling my entire Opeth vinyl discography on eBay right now. If you're interested, the link is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4715893847

Every album, plus the 7 inch single, plus some awesome bonus stuff. Pretty much the only reason I'm selling these gems is for the cash, I figure I could get quite a pretty penny for it. So there you go, hope you like what you see.

Way to register just to plug your shit. Ass. :(

Just kidding dude. Thanks for the heads-up - I don't have the money, but I'm sure everyone on this board would love to experience Opeth's entire career on the richness of vinyl. Holy shit, I would love to win this auction. I could die a happy man! cheers man, hope someone on this board picks it up.

If I had a turn table, I would be all over these.

somethign about hearing Opeth on a scratchy old record seems cool.

haggard said:
Way to register just to plug your shit. Ass. :(

Just kidding dude. Thanks for the heads-up - I don't have the money, but I'm sure everyone on this board would love to experience Opeth's entire career on the richness of vinyl. Holy shit, I would love to win this auction. I could die a happy man! cheers man, hope someone on this board picks it up.

Hahahaha! And what a warm welcoming to such an accomplished forum chock full of the most eloquant and kind-hearted folk.

I as well kid, but good detective work figuring out I had just registered, that uh... that was neat.

Thanks for the words, I hope to make some "phat dough" on this baby, plus it's a nice introduction to the joys of eBay selling.

Outrun The Scythe said:
Hahahaha! And what a warm welcoming to such an accomplished forum chock full of the most eloquant and kind-hearted folk.

I as well kid, but good detective work figuring out I had just registered, that uh... that was neat.

Thanks for the words, I hope to make some "phat dough" on this baby, plus it's a nice introduction to the joys of eBay selling.

Heh, I was just fucking with you man.

But seriously, can I have your records? For free?

Outrun The Scythe said:
Heh heh, I know you were. It was pretty funny how dead on you were, though. I'm showing everyone and their fucking mother that thing.

Oh yeah, no.

Pffffffft. Don't be so selfish, man.

Outrun The Scythe said:
I am selling my entire Opeth vinyl discography on eBay right now. If you're interested, the link is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4715893847

Every album, plus the 7 inch single, plus some awesome bonus stuff. Pretty much the only reason I'm selling these gems is for the cash, I figure I could get quite a pretty penny for it. So there you go, hope you like what you see.

Nice carpet! :tickled:

@outrun - that's really fuckin cool to see the whole vinyl discography on 1 page, nice collection you got there. GL with the bidding.

--"Today we have up for grabs the complete discography on vinyl from a quaint little Swedish progressive death metal band called Opeth"
:lol:

also, i too like your metal carpet and 70's prog drawer :headbang:

I had my eye on that about a day and half ago.

Very, very sweet collection. I figured the auction would go for a mind (since it's got the single in it and all) so I purchased some stuff seperately:

(There are ALL vinyl)

Opeth - Deliverance (Double Picture Disk)
Opeth - Morningrise
Opeth - Morningrise (Double Picture Disk)
Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse
Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse (Double Picture Disk)
Opeth - Orchid
Opeth - Orchid (Double Picture Disk)
Opeth - Still Life

Now I just hope the auction goes for like twice what I paid for these and I'll be happy.. :p

Trey Parker said:
i think the turnstyle on the ebay template fits perfectly with opeth's music

Just like DJ Lethal.
djlethal.jpg