Opeth's logo stolen...by a cruise line???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I called once and some chick answered... I blasted When...
I called again, a guy answered, I blasted Deliverance.
Then I got this email hahaha!

Mr. Kobrin,

We have a record of the calls you are making to our number, and request that you cease from this activity. I'm sure you are aware that it is against the law to do so.

Voice
(555) 555-1559 (888) 515-2525 From: Mill Valley, CA Today 8:13 PM Phone Call Call accepted 1:12

Voice
(555) 555-1559 (888) 515-2525 From: Mill Valley, CA Today 8:17 PM Phone Call Call accepted 1:34

We have removed the logo from our site, as you are also surely aware. Please desist from further contact.

Customer Service
Soleil Du Soir

HAHAHAHA!!!

I hope the FBI breaks into your house and kills you in the spot just für teh luulz :)

No, but seriously this shit is retarded, if you really did it Ozzloaf please don't do it again.

I can see it now. Newspaper headlines: "crazed death metal fans harass cruise line".

In 3 years you will forget about this and will call there to hire their services and when you call they will start Åkergrowling at you in the phone :p

take this cunt to court! to court!

better yet - TAR AND FEATHERS!!!! drag him out to the prairie!!! banishment for life!!! yeehaw!!!! round up the boys, cletus! we gots to do this areselfs! teach this here croos ship feller a lesson!!

Status
Not open for further replies.