Opeth's worst cover art?

Which do you percieve to be Opeth's worst cover art?

• Orchid

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • Morningrise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Arms, You Hearse

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Still Life

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Blackwater Park

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Deliverance

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

Bleakest Harvest

\m/Misanthropic Hippy\m/
Nov 11, 2001
Ireland
Visit site
This poll applies only to the front cover, not the booklet artwork, back cover or anything.

My vote goes to My Arms, Your Hearse. I thinks it looks horrible to be honest.

B00002704X.02.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'd like to know if that's a new cover and if that's really how it looks when shipped. When did it start being made like that? I like the MAYH cover (the original). It's nothing spectacular, but it has an eerie feel to it with the darkness...the water...the forest...the cloaked person. Ghostly.

How could anyone vote for MAYH? I love the haunting figure standing next to the entrance. It's bluriness serves a very good purpose, fits the mysteriousness of the album well. Haunting.
I voted for Orchid. I think the flower is beautiful, but in correlation with the music it dosn't really do anything for me, not very fitting. Though at the time the album really did stick out (as did the cover) so it has an obvious purpose, but isn't fitting to the music for me.

MAYH.

ok it really sums up the album well BUT...

i could find about 100 other covers which look better AND still hold that same feeling

Originally posted by Morningrise
How could anyone vote for MAYH? I love the haunting figure standing next to the entrance. It's bluriness serves a very good purpose, fits the mysteriousness of the album well. Haunting.
I agree totally. the MAYH cover is great!
I'd vote for Orchid, too. it's not a bad one, but well it's just a flower you know :D