Rahan

Mar 3, 2004
Montreal, Canada
Hey guys,

Here's the ranking so far:

7- My Arms Your Hearse

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Let's continue... :headbang:

Which Opeth album cover art is your LEAST favorite ?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

1- Orchid
2- Morningrise
3- Still Life
4- Blackwater Park
5- Deliverance
6- Damnation

Cheers :kickass:

I just found out of what this is about, I guess I'm tired....and stupid.
Could be Still Life, that virgin drives me fuckins nuts (I believe I post the same on another thread)

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

What's the point of the virgin on the cover of Still Life anyway? I mean there was no virgin in the songs. Melinda wasn't supposed to be a virgin was she?

John Gargo said:
Orchid's the obvious choice here for me...

shark22 said:
What's the point of the virgin on the cover of Still Life anyway? I mean there was no virgin in the songs. Melinda wasn't supposed to be a virgin was she?

Who ever said the girl in the cover is a virgin? Did I miss that much really?

Bwahahahaha! :tickled: I said it was a fucking virgin because it looks like a fucking one, but I didn't say Melinda was a virgin on the songs. Someone did it.
Shit I'm missing the point here, who the fuck cares, the girl on the cover looks like a freaking fucking virgin, THAT'S WHY I HATE STILL LIFE'S COVER!

Period.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

shark22 said:

Who cares. The themes are all about the atmosphere they lend to the music within the album.

If you want great album art, check out Celtic Frost's To Mega Therion and Into the Pandemonium (ITP used fine licensed art from museums and TMT used personally authorized art from HR Giger). They had inner and out covers that were distinct.

In the vein of Opeth's art, check out www.draconian.se for both of their albums.

TheMindzI said:
Plus there are no adult virgins.
haha! i have a relative who has never been on a date and still lives at his parents at age 33.
my old lady also has a super-hot friend who has never kissed a guy and she's 27. she's a super-christian though.
uhm..oh yeah. if my wife somehow reads this, it's over for me.