Opinion needed...

deadseason

Optimist or Pessimist?
Dec 5, 2002
north of france
www.deadseason.free.fr
Well, here's the adress of the Dead Season's website, click on the "musique" link, and you can download mp3s recorded during a concert. The sound is not very good, it's taken from a video recorder. Sorry, it's in french and there's not much on this website, more will be coming soon. I'm the guitar player of that band.
So let me know what you think about it...

http://deadseason.free.fr

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
sorry....i dont have a soundcard on this pc here....

where in northern france are you? i ask because i am like 30 km from the german/french border

for some reason, i thought you were canadian

I think it sounds good. The bass player sounds good, seems very dominant in the band, unless that is recorded straight from the board. Keep up the good music, do you have lyrics written, or are you waiting for a singer?

It was recorded straight from the board (with a video camera), and you know, bass players think they never play too loud... We got a few lyrics, but we'd rather prefer that the singer brings is own touch with his lyrics.

thebigyetti said:
for some reason, i thought you were canadian

not everyone that has no life and looks like a monkey is from canada!

the stuff is pretty cool actually. the testamentsong was a bit boring tho. but i really like the riffing and the bassline! lille is a bit to far...else i would have liked to meet up with you guys...