Orange OPC

Jind

Grrrr!!! (I'm a bear)
Mar 7, 2009
I just got my latest issue of SoundOnSound magazine and saw a story in the front news section about the launch of Orange Amplifications new PC division called Orange OPC - here is a quote from their website and some images of their first PC:

Orange Amplifiers are proud to announce the launch of the revolutionary all-in-one Computer Amplifier Speaker – The OPC. The project has been several years in the making and we have used our expertise in sound technology, engineering and electronics to build a new generation of computers that incorporate the best of both worlds: latest computer technology with integrated tools for the modern musician and music lovers. Orange Amplifiers have established a new division under the name ( OPC ) OMEC Personal Computers Ltd. This is a subsidiary of Orange Music Electronic Company Ltd and has been set up specifically for product development and advancement in sound technology and personal computers.
ORANGE LAUNCHES ITS NEW PC DIVISION WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF THE OPC - AN ALL-IN-ONE COMPUTER AMPLIFIER SPEAKER !!

a%20opc.jpg

a2%20opc.jpg

a%203%20opc.jpg

They should build an amp into something useful like a reclining chair or a toaster not a PC whose specs are already pretty average. No ones going to want to boot this crap in a couple of years.