ORDER OF NINE " A Means to Know End" OUT TODAY!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT ONLINE!
www.OrderOfNine.com
http://www.myspace.com/orderofnine

m_fe1f2222604c7a1565442db1a7a5ae90.jpg

ORDER OF NINE " A Means to Know End"
RELEASE DATE APRIL 1ST
CAT NMR - 382
UPC CODE 734923005025

The Progressive Power Metal of Order of Nine has been a constant in the resurgence of Heavy Metal to the mainstream. Formed in 1997 under the name Templar, Order of Nine has spent 10 years dedicated to the writing and recording of True Power Metal for Metal fans worldwide. " A Touch of Winters Discontent" in 1997, "Of Once and Future Kings" 2001, and "Season of Reign" 2005, bring Order of Nine to their latest release, " A Means to Know End", due out in March 2008 on Nightmare Records. " A Means to Know End" is the band’s most technically proficient and highly anticipated release. The diversity of the band’s influences are clear on this Metal journey, from Thrash/Power Metal to Progressive and pure Heavy Metal. The production by gold record Producer Bill Korecky and mastering by Metal icon
Lance King complete this latest offering.

Once more into the breach Metal fans or dam the walls with our Metal blood!

TRACK LISTING:
1. Single Shot
2. A Means to Know End
3. Devotee
4. In the Know
5. An Offered Hand
6. Ghost of Memories
7. Gods at War
8. Ninth Knight
9. Show No Remorse
10. Last Dance

I picked up my copy at Nightmare Fest, and it smokes. Excellent power metal in the vein of old Queensryche and Omen with just a touch of Savatage. Great guitar work and cool vocals. The fourth track "In The Know" is worth the purchase alone. If you like great straight forward power metal, you should check out this band!

I dug "Season of Reign". The singer has a bit of Barlow in his voice. I felt the songwriting needed a bit more work, but overall the band is solid. I'm curious to check out the new disc.

Zod