ordering from snappermusic

draggon

Demented Metal er
Dec 22, 2005
ohio,usa
is anyone else having trouble ording TGCD from snappermusic
everytime i get to the visa verification i get an error,anyone else having this issue.and how do i fix it.

well, i called snappermusic this morning,their not sure what happened,but their
gonna check into it,and let me know,i did find out they are sold out of the TGCD
CD.

ps: shadow i also use firefox

draggon said:
well, i called snappermusic this morning,their not sure what happened,but their
gonna check into it,and let me know,i did find out they are sold out of the TGCD
CD.

ps: shadow i also use firefox

On the Snapper site they accept Visa Electron yet my payment is declined

ps: I use firefox

I had also problems. I got redirected to an error page after I wanted to proceed to secure payment. The problem was that somehow the page didn't like if I choosed Estonia as my billing country. So I choosed Germany and after in that secure payment page I changed back to Estonia and everything went ok:)

update:
i switched browsers to AOL and finished my order,i ordered the swedish edition(box set),because the guy i talked to earlier today,told me they were sold out of the regular TGCD CD,so try a different browser,it worked for me.they also suggested using the www.snappermusic.com website instead of going thru peaceville,just do a katatonia search,then go to the bottom of the page,for the swedish edition (box set) it has a enhanced video and poster and cards.

I have tryed everything different browsers version of snapper site and i still get Declined. Sorry this transaction has been declined by your card issuer. No further information was passed to WorldPay as part of your confidentiality agreement with your card issuer. You may wish to try another card.
I have never had this problem ordering before.

heres snappermusic's ph# (44) 0207 563 5500 they close at 5pm GMT time,or 12pm EST,not sure where your located,but give them a call and see if you can place an order over the phone,the # listed is for their sales dept.when i dial the ph# i have to leave off the 0 in front of the 2,and i also have to diall 011 for internatonal calls.this website www.fye.com also has the CD,but
its not available until 4/4/06.

It was smooth sailing for me....

Any idea how quick they are with shipping

I also picked up a TGCD shirt of Katatonia's website and that was easy done too...

Clarity said:
It was smooth sailing for me....

Any idea how quick they are with shipping

I also picked up a TGCD shirt of Katatonia's website and that was easy done too...

yeah me too, well i asked the seller of the shirts cause i bought one too, they told me within the U.S. takes about 7 days, outside the U.S. its about 7-14 days, but what i wanna know its how long will snapper music will ship my TGCD box set???????????????

Discouraged+One said:
yeah me too, well i asked the seller of the shirts cause i bought one too, they told me within the U.S. takes about 7 days, outside the U.S. its about 7-14 days, but what i wanna know its how long will snapper music will ship my TGCD box set???????????????

i asked blakkheim,he said shipping will be about 7 days.

Just received the My Twin single from Snapper. It took less than a week to get here to Australia. Hoepfully, the TGCD box, which I ordered with it comes later this week.