"Will I Arive"

Hmm.. As for me: I love foolish jokes, but deep within I simply cannot lie and I'm gravely honest.
In fact, honesty is the only thing I expect from people. And I'm deceived by them all the time, 'cause mostly they're fucking liars.
Sometimes I'm self-afflicted with false, creating false visions.. Am I false to myself then?
Me philosopherrrrrrrrrrrrr...!! :lol:

yv said:
Hmm.. As for me: I love foolish jokes, but deep within I simply cannot lie and I'm gravely honest.
In fact, honesty is the only thing I expect from people. And I'm deceived by them all the time, 'cause mostly they're fucking liars.
Sometimes I'm self-afflicted with false, creating false visions.. Am I false to myself then?
Me philosopherrrrrrrrrrrrr...!! :lol:

All humans lie to themselves, if they did not, they would commit seppuku or something like that. The reason they do so is that deep down inside they know they would not handle the blunt honesty of the un-masked truth...

I still think I could handle the truth.. somehow. If only I knew it, if only I was told. It's better to face the truth than struggle with doubts...
Will the truth ever arrive? Or it is supposed to be some sort of SELF-Revelation?

Btw, Iron Maiden "Revelations" - one of their best!

You want the truth? ok, heres the truth: There is no truth, for all I know the world is a product of my twisted imagination, maybe I'm lying in a hospital bed just imagining that I'm writing this. Maybe I'm INSANE!!! :lol:

btw, Totaly!!!

@Ergol's insanity is only his imagination.. Time to face it :lol:

Btw, I care about the truth and the meaning of words spoken. They should meet in one's deeds.
But the truth is as fleeting as everything in this world. Time, moment, .. I know the truth, yet I still can't face the fact it's untrue today.
Speaking about contradictions?

seventi said:
Evidence, now we are talking!!! That's a great chorus!

:eek: Just great!!?? Like, one of the greatest choruses I have ever heard! Now, EVIDENCE is the best song on VE. Most definitely! The beauty of this song is, that, the chorus is just as phenomenal as the closing part...gives me the chills like nothing else right now; "I'm the evidence, you pass the test and that's so good for you, oh no...." and so on - absolutely brilliant!

Hehe, anyway....this thread ain't on THAT song. Will I Arrive is INDEED fantastic, and it is definitely in my top 5 off the album. Chorus is the best part.

BTW, wealth is the worst...that intro - goddamn, too nu-metal. I always think of disturbed or something....ehhh. It's a shame too, for as soon as Jonas starts to sing it is damn good.....

Good song, but if I had to pick one it would be "Burn the Remembrance".
The whole album is amazing, though I'm afraid its bitterness is having a bad effect on my social life. Somehow the statement "Our wealth breeds emptiness" doesn't go well with most people. They tend to take it personally. But I like the accuracy and simplicity of it, lacks compassion though. There can be no answer in distancing yourself from people.

Alcapoth said:
!:eek: Just great!!?? Like, one of the greatest choruses I have ever heard! Now, EVIDENCE is the best song on VE. Most definitely! The beauty of this song is, that, the chorus is just as phenomenal as the closing part...gives me the chills like nothing else right now; "I'm the evidence, you pass the test and that's so good for you, oh no...." and so on - absolutely brilliant!

Hehe, anyway....this thread ain't on THAT song. Will I Arrive is INDEED fantastic, and it is definitely in my top 5 off the album. Chorus is the best part.

BTW, wealth is the worst...that intro - goddamn, too nu-metal. I always think of disturbed or something....ehhh. It's a shame too, for as soon as Jonas starts to sing it is damn good.....

Naw, my bad! The whole song is great, but I get so happy everytime I hear that chorus! It gives me shivers every time. From the calm...BLAST...to a heavy chorus! Great! :)