What do you think is Mikale Stanne's greatest vocal performance?

I like Alone and Edenspring a lot.

And the very final part of On Your Time, the last words, when he says "On Your Timah!"

i like the "timah"

LoL.

Originally posted by rahvin

why? is there more to learn somewhere on the vintersorg board?

rahvin.

He just could not take the pressure of a forum troll. Be shure to check the Vintersorg Pro-white thread so you discover the incredible hypocrisy vintersorg is capable of.

The worst vocal performance for me is obviously the clean stuff on Projector (I like the clean stuff on the other albums), but we're talking about "best" here, so...

I must definitely agree on "Lethe", but I also really like the vocals in "Fabric", that part going: "Suck it in, suck it in, suck it in, it waits for NO ONE!!!" yeah... Also "At Loss For Words" is phenomenal and "Haven", great too...

As for "oldies", "Punish My Heaven" of course and what about "Of Chaos And Eternal Night", that scream at the acceleration at the end: "Of Chaos And Eternal... *dan dan dan dan digge digge digge digge digge* NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Oh YEAH!!!

the best vocals performance of stanne:
the clean sung short part in to a bitter halt (silence fell..to a bitter halt)
the best and most emotional thing I ever heard from a death metal band
what I also like is the start of monochromatic stains(there is this face in the still water...like fingerprints on your heart) very good work