Original Crimson Glory Lineup To Reunite?!

Anacrusis

angelus ex inferis
Aug 26, 2001
locked in the attic
Visit site
Hell yes! There is a strong possibility that Crimson Glory, one of the greatest metal bands ever will return with their original lineup, including legendary vocalist Midnight!

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=13989

CRIMSON GLORY, one of the best and most influential prog-metal bands to emerge from the 1980s, appears to be one step closer to a full-fledged reunion.

Former CRIMSON GLORY guitarist Ben Jackson, who has spent the last few years pursuing a solo career of sort with BEN JACKSON GROUP, has posted the following message to CG's official message board:

"Hello everyone, I am involved in my solo group very much but to make it clear I have always wanted and hoped for CRIMSON GLORY to re-emerge with all original members on board. I can definitely make time for both projects. We have been waiting for the right time and for a sign from [vocalist] Midnight that he really wants this. It looks to me like the signs are there and there may be a storm brewing on the horizon. Fly on CRIMSON GLORY! Who wants this? Share with us. Ben Jackson"

CRIMSON GLORY's last studio album, 1999's "Astronomica", featured the recording debut with the group of vocalist Wade Black. Black has since left the group to pursue a number of different projects, including TIWANAKU (also featuring ex-NOCTURNUS bassist Emo Mowery and ICED EARTH/ex-DEATH drummer Richard Christy) and LEASH LAW (featuring ROB ROCK guitarist Rick Renstrom, ICED EARTH/ex-DEATH drummer Richard Christy, and ROB ROCK bassist Stephen Elder).

I have to be in the right mood to listen to them. My favs are Transcendence and Strange And Beautiful. I didn't like Astronomica. If they put something new out, I would probably buy it, just to hear Midnight's return.