original Theocracy "Self-Titled" CD for sale (PICS INCLUDED)

Immortalized98

New Metal Member
Oct 28, 2007
I am selling my Theocracy "Self-Titled" cd. this is a original on Metal Ages records from 2003. this isn't just the cd; this is the original booklet, back insert, and jewel case!!! the booklet, back insert, jewel case, and cd are in MINT condition. the way you will receive it...is the way i received it. buyer will pay for shipping costs. please send me a PM with your offers. pics are included:

100_2952.jpg
[/IMG]

100_2950.jpg
[/IMG]

Please note that the white spot is from my camera's flash.
100_2958.jpg
[/IMG]

I REALLY want that :(
I can't make you an offer since I don't know the price range. Can someone post what a decent offer would be so I can start negotiating :D

Why are you selling it?

I'm selling this because I need the money to go towards paying off my debts. Plus I don't want it anymore. Send me an offer and I will let you know what I am thinking

I REALLY want that :(
I can't make you an offer since I don't know the price range. Can someone post what a decent offer would be so I can start negotiating :D

Why are you selling it?

Only one person has sent me an offer. With such a high demand for this album, I'm surprised that nobody else has sent me an offer!

I'm not sure how many would be willing to pay high dollar for something that will be all but nullified in the near future.

I have the original disk, but not in the original casing. I got the booklet on a show. I wanted it for the music, I'm not going for the collectors item value.

M@RS it's more about the collectible than about the music.

I'm the one offer, and I'm sorry to say that I can't really make a decision to spend a lot of money on the CD now, that's why I'm hesitant.

I'm not sure how many would be willing to pay high dollar for something that will be all but nullified in the near future.

sure most people won't want it when the re-issue comes out, but i know a lot of people who search for originals. re-issues will never nullify an original. it just makes the original more harder to find. some people want that

I originally only said this was tempting because it's an original. In actuality though, I don't think it's worth more than $20 and in fact, I think it's worth about the same as a regular CD and wouldn't pay much more for it.

I originally only said this was tempting because it's an original. In actuality though, I don't think it's worth more than $20 and in fact, I think it's worth about the same as a regular CD and wouldn't pay much more for it.

ahh ok

FYI, Immortalized98 sold the CD on eBay for $33.

Immortalized98: I deleted your new thread because it was essentially a duplicate of this one and your auction was already closed before anyone had posted in it anyway.