Theocracy Self-titled & Band T-shirts

athensbum

Jun 3, 2005
Athens, GA
Hiya folks,

In case anyone out there is still looking for it, we have plenty of the Self-Titled (debut) Theocracy CDs available for purchase through the Web shop ($16 incl. shipping for orders within North America; $20 incl. shipping for orders outside North America) and on Amazon ($16 plus Amazon shipping).

Web shop: http://www.theocracymusic.com/webshop/
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...w?ie=UTF8&qid=1251383498&sr=8-4&condition=new

I think it works out cheaper for most to buy through the Web shop, but that requires payment through PayPal (or money order via snail mail). At any rate, the CDs come from the same place. We're out of shrink-wrapped copies, so we're shipping hand-assembled, unwrapped copies (that may or may not contain a stray Truman hair).

We also have Mirror of Souls (Laying the Demon to Rest artwork) and Theocracy logo T-shirts - hope to get a photo of the new shirts up soon, plus the beautiful, limited-edition picture LPs. All this merch will be available at shows as well, so you can save on shipping if you catch the band playing live!

Questions?

Sue, you had my hopes up there for a minute - I thought you meant you had the t-shirts w/the self-titled album cover on them! I even looked on eBay for those... obviously those who have rare vintage Theocracy are not looking to sell... :)

Next time I order a cd I gotta get one autographed by Truman :headbang:

Truman will sign CDs, but he'll give you attitude for it first :lol:

I wish we could get the first-round shirts reprinted. The artwork is probably long gone from the printer's servers... it was a complicated 7- or 8-color print. When I asked about reprinting them several years ago (before the ProgPower performance), they said it would take several weeks to print and they wouldn't be ready in time for that show, even though it was about 6 weeks away at that point. Bah!! I guess we can just call it a collector's item.

I did make a similar design for the CafePress shop (www.cafepress.com/theocracymusic), available in both long and short-sleeve versions. I've been happy with the shirts and mousepad I've bought from CafePress, but keep in mind that it's on-demand printing rather than traditional screenprinting. The ink seems to hold up well but it's not going to look and feel like a screenprinted shirt.

The band gets a small amount for each Cafepress sale, but we tried to keep the margin low, like $1-2 for shirts, since CafePress is so expensive. :Smug:

Cheers everyone! And a Happy Labor Day weekend to our U.S. visitors....