ORPHANED LAND to play at METALIST festival!!

Lucky you...i wish we could come over to Israel and celebrate once again with all our Israeli brothers and sisters!!!
I wish for the Metalist Fest to have a great success and continue orginizing killer fests like this one!!! :headbang:
It sounds really great that fans outside Israel will get a free ticket entrance to the fest. ;)
I'll gladly pay the ticket though if someone could sponsor my air ticket for coming over:loco: ...this is our real problem...:erk:
I hope that everybody attending the fest will have a great time!!!:headbang: :)

The last band that they added to the band list is a Manowar Tribute band. While I'm not a fan of Manowar, should be interesting nonetheless, especially since my friend will drum for them.

And this is soooo gonna rule... :hotjump:

the drummer of the Manowar tribute is the drummer from my band, he's one of the best! :)

and the guitarist of the tribute Daniel is amazing, he's playing for like.. 6 years and it seems like he's playing at least 15..!

I'm sure it'll be great... sorry I'm so far... but I've lots of pics from last year through my Bf who took part in it ;-)
I admit that I didn't know before that there're so many metal-people in Israel (shame on me). I find it's really cool!