Orpheus Omega signs to Kolony Records

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
Hey guys! I haven't posted on here in a while sadly... Between working on projects + my band's 3rd album, it's been flat out. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of it though. :) But I'm going to be a shameless self promoting cunt for the moment, purely because I'm so excited to announce this stuff :) My band just signed to Kolony Records for a worldwide deal on our upcoming album 'PARTUM VITA MORTEM'. I know there's a few Orpheus Omega fans in here which means a LOT to me, so if you're a fan or just happy to be happy for other Sneapsters, here's some info below.
Thanks guys,
Chris

---------------------------------------------
It is with huge pride and honor that we announce that Orpheus Omega have signed to Kolony Records for the worldwide release of our upcoming third album, 'PARTUM VITA MORTEM'.

Official press release below:

Melbourne, Australia's melodic death metallers ORPHEUS OMEGA have signed a deal with Kolony Records. The band’s upcoming 3rd full-length album, ‘Partum Vita Mortem' is expected to be released in July. ORPHEUS OMEGA join Be'Lakor as the second Australian act to be proudly included on Kolony Records’ roster.

Commented vocalist Chris Themelco: “It is with huge pride and excitement that we announce our signing to Kolony Records for the worldwide release of our new album. We’re pleased to be joining a roster full of great upcoming acts and we want to express our gratitude to our fans who’ve supported us so far on this journey. We can’t wait to share all the great news regarding our next release in the near future, and we can’t wait to see what that future holds for both ORPHEUS OMEGA and Kolony Records”

Since the release of 2013's acclaimed 'ResIllusion', ORPHEUS OMEGA have cemented themselves as one of Melodic Death Metal's most promising newcomers. After a slew of support slots with Dark Tranquillity, Children Of Bodom, Korpiklaani, Eluveitie and more, followed by a 2 week headlining tour of Asia, the band are now ready to unleash their 3rd album, 'Partum Vita Mortem', a concept album exploring the human condition through Birth, Life and Death across an hour of unrelenting musicianship. Featuring aggressive and melodic guitar work, intricate and powerful drumming, chaotic keyboard work and a varied array of vocal stylings, the album is sure to become a staple in modern Melodic Death Metal.

ORPHEUS OMEGA line-up:

Chris Themelco - vocals, lead guitars
Joao Goncalves - guitars, backing vocals
Keswick Gallagher - keyboards
Nathan Mesiti - bass
Matt Themelco - drums

For more information:
http://www.kolonyrecords.com
http://www.orpheusofficial.com

Much appreciated guys :)
The other cool aspect is that I produced the album too (so fucking hard to remain separate from the writing/ production process) but I'm really happy with it. And I guess this is technically the biggest exposure for a release I've worked on. So that's exciting.

Can't wait to share some stuff soon hopefully