Orpheus sophomore album, 'ResIllusion' for pre-order NOW

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
Here you go guys! After lots of hard work, the album is finally coming out and is up NOW for pre-order.

Produced by Ermz and Orpheus, Mixed by myself at Monolith Studios and Mastered by the always awesome Plec at The Panic Room.

The title track will go up for a listen on monday! \m/

http://orpheusofficial.com/resillusion

532181_10151641221877049_1159064719_n.jpg

Not my kind of music really but I dig the mix, it sounds awesome.
Care to share that guitat chain including guitar model and pickups? Pleeease.

Fucking awesome! and +1 on the guitar chain, i'm guessing from the studio diary the leads were done with the roads and a 5150?

Not enough bottom end for me and the overheads are a bit too crispy than i'd normally go for, but an awesome mix and beyond epic song nonetheless!

Cheers guys \m/
Guitar chain is actually 2 different ones completely for leads/ rhythms!

Rhythm - mahogany/ maple baritone with Seymour Duncan JB-> Maxon od808 -> 6505+ -> mesa 4x12 OS
Leads - Jackson Rhoads with Seymour sh6 (distortion) -> Ibanez ts7 -> mesa mark iv -> mesa 4x12 OS

And both micd with a 57 :)

@abt - Yeah sure will be mate :D
@terminus - thanks dude! Glad you like it :D

You know the drill, if you guys enjoy what you hear, of course, please support and grab a copy of the album \m/

Just a quick FYI. I've seena few pre-orders come through from this forum, so I figure I'd mention that pre order allocations are a few days from being completely filled.

Please grab yours soon if you were planning to do so \m/ Didn't quite think it was going to sell so quick :\