PRE-ORDER: Orpheus - 'Bleed The Way', only $19.95AU

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
Hey guys! In case you DO feel like buying our album, which I HOPE you really do after hearing the incredible work everyone has put into it, then please Pre-Order it for ONLY $19.95 AU, right here:

http://www.metalmassacre.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=4864

And, if you haven't had a chance to hear some of the new tracks yet, then please go ahead and do so at:

http://orpheusofficial.com

Cheers everyone,
Thanks for all the support so far!
This forum has been awesome ;)

Chris and Orpheus

:yow:

With shipping to the US this turns out to be almost $30. Sorry, but no thanks. Will there be anyway to download in high quality? I would love to get this but I just can't afford that much money for one CD right now.

OF COURSE!!! This is just pre-order for a physical CD dude! It will be on iTunes and Amazon on the 18th February also dude!

No stress ;)

I think it's worth bearing in mind that while $20 is a relative bargain for a CD here in Oz, it's nowhere near an appealing deal for most international buyers. You guys may want to adjust the prices accordingly in order to facilitate international sales.

Not our choice ermz. You should know that. It sells to the distribution guys in the teens as far as I'm aware and they price it from there as they see fit... Perks of the label dude, some things aren't in our control. It will be cheap enough for digital download as far as I'm aware, outside of that, I can't vouch for any pricing on the physical copy.

Alright... Amazon and iTunes confirmed, might even be out a little earlier than here in AU... working on getting a very manageable price because I love you guys ;)

Hey guys! Just so you know! The album will be up on iTunes and Amazon within the next few days for only...
$10US dollars!!!

Yep $10!!!

Hope you guys grab some copies etc, it would mean the world to us, and we are sure you'll enjoy the release.
Chris and Orpheus