ORPHEUS LIVE DVD - Check it folks!

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
The official debut LIVE DVD from Orpheus, 'Orpheus LIVE' has been slated for release on January 18th 2013.

The DVD will include the full live set recorded at Muscland on July 27th 2012 and many extra features.

Including: 4 Video Clips, Gear Talk and footage from the 2012 Amon Amarth support tour, Ye Gods Of Metal and the random shenanigans that took place throughout the year.

The DVD is up for pre-order right now at: http:www.orpheusofficial.com/dvd

And will be out for official release on January 18th at The HiFi in Melbourne when Orpheus take the stage
in support of Alestorm's 'Live at the end of the world DVD shoot'!

See the trailer NOW:

Cheers guys!
Chris and Orpheus

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good man. It was mixed once again by Ermz? Tell me something, the other guitar player it´s portuguese? Because João Goncalves it´s a typycal portuguese name!lol

Hey Nuno, no! I mixed it this time :)
And yeah Joao is Portuguese :)

Haha, shame dude, if only we had the ability to cover decapitated :p

:headbang:

Awesome! Since I cannot get me some Orpheus live here, I shall grab this DVD and rock it.

But seriously, keep going guys, Aussie's metal scene is becoming big and I LOVE what you're releasing!

Hope to see you folks one day in Montréal.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it :)
It's definitely hard in Australia so I appreciate the support and hopefully we WILL play near all you guys at some point in our career! If you think your keen on the DVD, then please get in on it and grab a pre-order XD
$20 is pretty decent, so I hope you guys enjoy it :)

Just snagged mine. I really hope you guys make it to the states one of these days!

It seems like it's gonna be a killer dvd. Congrats guys.

Good stuff dude!
I'm glad I watched the trailer, I'm mixing some live recordings of my own band at the moment and was strugling with the guitar solo's (how to do the panning). I was trying to mix them in the center and copy the other guitarparts and pan them L-R. But that didn't work out really well, so I just panned the guitars like you did. Now I only have to make it sound as great like you did ;-)

Haha, I panned them 75/75, something I ussualy never do. It seems mixing live tracks is a bit different than mixing studio stuff.

Hey guys! Here's the cover for the DVD :)
Don't forget to grab a copy, it's really worth it, I promise :D
Orpheus%20LIVE.jpg

Bro, can you upload a video of one song or two on youtube?