Orpheus debut Video Clip

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
Orpheus - Sealed In Fate Video Clip

The video clip for 'Sealed In Fate' was shot in early 2011 to follow up the release of Orpheus' debut album, 'Bleed The Way', which was released earlier this year.
It showcases the band performing with the full gusto that they portray live but with a few added touches to really bring a visual aspect to enhance the story portrayed within the lyrics of the album. the clip will be released on 19/09/11 at 8pm est, TONIGHT on the bands Official website and Facebook page.

www.orpheusofficial.com
www.facebook.com/orpheusofficial

Not satisfied to only leave the fans with only a video clip to sate their hunger for all things Orpheus, the band will also be releasing a new T-shirt based around the track 'Soceities Of Steel' at their show with Elysian, Eye Of The Enemy and Be'lakor at the East Brunswick Club on the 01/10/11. So be sure to check out the clip and get your hands on some new Orpheus threads. Pre-orders are available on the bands new online STORE which will go live tomorrow night on their website.

307894_10150383249402049_220996697048_9870178_1487584052_n.jpg

ONE HOUR EARLY!!!
Here it is the OFFICIAL - Sealed In Fate video clip,
Enjoy,
Orpheus

Last edited by a moderator:
Pff totally a design the skyline video rip off ;)..

jk.. but tbh im not really into the whole being metal in the forest thing.. but the actual video looks decent for a DIY project (which I guess it was ?) :)

I don't know what design the skyline is :p sorry haha! Yeah total DIY! Happy with how it turned out though :)
Harry, at a mates property :)

.. but tbh im not really into the whole being metal in the forest thing.. but the actual video looks decent for a DIY project (which I guess it was ?) :)

Hehehe, pretty much.

Given all the gear whoring in the background I'm surprised you weren't singing into an SM7 Chris :p

Hope this works out well for you. Definitely looks better than most other DIY clips, hell looks better than a decent amount of "pro" clips. Well done.

Hey dude! The we store goes up tonight :) it's taking a little time to perfect. :)
Cheers for the support, I look forward to sending off your tee and cd :D

looks cool chris, especially for a DIY thingy!

At first I thoughmt "huh? forrest?.....oh oh" but it worked pretty well ;)
For some reason I find it looking funny when vocalists don't have mics in their videos...dunno why

Ola... He's my brother, so I'm stuck with his too cool for school look daily :p

Cheers mago. I agree though, I would have preferred the mic but we didn't even think :S