ORPHEUS LIVE DVD - Check it folks!

Thanks guys! Glad you dig it :) Put a bit of work into the mix, so I'm glad you like it. It sounds pretty decent on like a boombox/ tv etc.. where I assume people will watch it! :)

Hey Jay! The right guitar was reamped after the show, but that's it. There was a very small amount of editing on some kicks in very specific parts of 1 song, otherwise, that's the full live performance mate :)

Was there proper acoustic treatment at the venue? This is probably the best live recording I've ever heard. Also you guys are tighter than a nun vagina

Umm, the venue itself was treated ok. But I guess I'd pull it all down to mic placement really.

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

Cheers dude! Much appreciated :) If you're keen guys, please do order it! It's full of some kick ass shit! 2 shows (One pro-shot, one amateur), rig talk, film clips and more :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man! So in the SECOND show on the DVD, there's a part where our keyboardist jumps off his stand, lands on the wing of my Rhoads and it swings up and clocks me in the head :p Blood/ bumps etc! Whatever, show goes on! Just looked at the guitar yesterday and the tuning peg hit me so hard that the force cracked the whole headstock through where the tuning peg is! Fuck sake :p Now I've gotta go and get that repaired before we start recording our second album in a few weeks! Talk about a pain in the arse! Makes for good footage though

Hmmm, I'm curious.. Once it's out etc, would anyone want the RAWS from the night to maybe play around and see what they could do?

Cheers,
Chris

Just a final reminder that today is the last day for Pre-order on the DVD! So stoked to finally have them in our hands :D

394912_10151204744438021_402450749_n.jpg

Mine just got here! I didn't wanna wait so I popped it in my computer at work. I don't think I've ever seen my boss more pissed off so now I gotta wait till he leaves. Ffffffffuuuuuu!