2 ORPHEUS songs online - (Ermz/ Plec)

Hey di0de! That's great man. If you don't really listen to it but you liked it, then that's fantastic. Yeah, the actual launch is next week at the East Brunswick Club. Definitely come down if you can dude! it's going to be a fantastic night. really expecting a great turn out.

I do think some of the criticisms from earlier in the thread are kinda valid but it all sounds pretty sick to me! Hope you guys find some success... Be sure to let us know when you're touring Aus and I'll come out and shoot some photos/say g'day if you come through Canberra. Cheers! :headbang:

I look forward to the launch.

Once again, this is a great CD. No filler - just great melodic death metal with a unique twist, and this is me saying that after spinning the record a few hundred times over the course of working on it. Apart from Mors Principium Est, Orpheus are the only melodeath band that have interested me in the last 10 years!

When it comes out, grab it! Help the guys live their dream - they deserve it. We've all worked very hard to provide a memorable record here.

The guys are working to get it distributed via iTunes, so that might be a more viable option for you. There will be digital distribution, to my knowledge, and likely priced more competitively for the international buyers.

Hey guys! I didn't realise this thread came back to life haha! Thanks.

Ok... first of all Skyweaver you should definitely come down dude :)

@Vinny - I totally understand your position, this is why it's so hard to do anything musically in Australia, it's nearly impossible to sell it/ ship any cheaper!
We WILL be setting it up on iTunes and Amazon.... I will MAKE SURE you get AT LEAST 320KPS files ok! My promise to you guys ;)

@NNotN-En: Yep, we will be coming through canberra between april - june so no stress! We'd love you to be there dude!

@Ermz... knowing literally how critical you are of everything.... Yuu really don't know how much what you just said means dude ;) Thanks a lot! I hope that continues to be true the further we get with the band too dude!

@Nebulous: Cheers dude, can't wait til Friday! I'll hug you then dude haha!

Oh and don't forget new T-Shirts will be our on the night too ;)

And to EVERYONE!!!
Thanks for all the help/ support/ advice and everything you guys have point into this. Any advice that's come from this forum has been meaningful and appreciated, thanks a lot.

Hopefully I see you lovely bastards making iTunes and Amazon buys when this shit comes out!
Thanks!!!

you're a champion! cheers dude. I think Aussies need their own sizes man!
Lanky cunt - Muzza cunt - Beer Gut and Fat Cunt...
I think it would be WAY more attractive... Lankey cunt for me :p