OSA's April Fool's joke

The OSA has received some exclusive news regarding the future of Imaginarium, and you can only read it here!

Unfortunately, our server is down right now, so I am unable to post this news on the OSA site at this time, so here is the article for you to read here until I am able to put it up on the site. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

This just in...OSA has received exclusive news. The Imaginarium project is growing ever bigger in scope. Not only is there a film in the works, but we have just learned that to further bring the Imaginarium world to life, there will also be a video game!

The project is still in its very early stages, but OSA has learned from a very reliable source that there will be a video game. Tuomas and Stobe Harju have been in talks with an American video game designer, who contacted OSA upon his return from Finland to give us some insight on his vision for the game.

"Stobe showed me some of the storyboards for the upcoming film, and it just got my imagination going," says the designer, who asked us not to use his name at this time, as everything is still in its very early stages and "nothing is set in stone yet." He goes on to say, "It's not like any other kind of game I've ever designed before, but I'm really looking forward to it. I got to hear some of the demos when I was in Finland, and the ideas I have for what the game will be, I think will really complement the music."

OSA has tried to contact the Nightwish camp for further confirmation of this, but we were unsuccessful at this time due to the band's hectic recording schedule. However, our game designer friend leaves us with this: "I really want to do justice to what this album and movie are shaping up to be. I'm certainly up for the task. I think it will be quite the icing on the Imaginarium cake." He also contributed some rough sketches for some of his ideas to the OSA site, which you can look at by clicking the link below.

Click here to see the sketches.

...In case you haven't figured it out, this was our April Fool's joke for this year. We were also April Fooled, seeing as how our site was down and we were unable to really pull this off as we would have liked. But thanks to everyone who participated and for being such good sports. See you next year!

Oh, and the OSA site is back up and running. Yippee!
joy.gif