ot: American Idol 5 (Growler)

I was just waiting for someone to do that. The fact that he sucked at it just made it that much better :lol:

Hahahahahaha

There's a brazilian version of American Idol, and there were submissions in my city. I was about to go over there and growl my ass off just for fun, but I gave up.. The line was too long.

Hahahahaha that dude is my hero.

wow!:D i'm so fuckin happy. that brought tears to my eyes! i hate silverstein but i just think that the song is perffffect for mocking that kind of music. unfortunately he seems like he takes himself too seriously on some hxc trip. i love how they mock him. i wanna start a band with that kid, or i want him to do vocals for my band.... it sounds like hes inhaling but hes not, when i inhale it sounds like a low death growl. am i the only one who uses that technique for death metal?

ps.. check out how he sings, "what you did" and points to simon! claaaasic! he also flips his hair.. oh god i just can't get enough of this shit.:hotjump:

:headbang: :Spin: ((lend me ur ears)):Spin: :headbang:
www.myspace.com/MIDIHC

LynchpiN said:
Yes, I believe he's inhaling.

There's a band here that the singers growls inhaling. Must be hard to hold an entire show this way.

Oh, and he sings through a megaphone :tickled:

fuck yea that must be hard but its quite possible. let me know if u know the name of that band. sometimes i think tommy from btbam is using inward singing. well who gives a fuck everyone knows jack black invented it! lol

i'd like to go on that show and do a REAL metal song like cannibal corpse, between the buried and me or dillinger escape plan!:headbang:

They're saying something like:

Gijs: Hi I'm Gijs, I'm here to do something else, you see I'm singing in this metal band
Jury: Aah ok, so what are you going to do then?
Gijs: Well they call it grunting
Jury: Aah you can grunt!?
Gijs: Yeah, in dutch also called shouting.
Jury: Right.

blablablabla

Jury: Nice lyrics.
Other jury: Well done! I'd like to hear him sing another song. Do some Elton John for us.
Gijs: Who?
Jury: Well it was good but also very limited.
Other jury: I see no possibilities for a pop idol.
Gijs: Well I hope you enjoyed it!
Jury: We sure did!

:)