OT - Another Wrestling Death...

MikeyBong

Sep 22, 2004
R.I.P. Allen Coage A.K.A. Bad News Brown/Allen.

This is getting to be a regular thing in wrestling. That's at least three former "big names" in wrestling that have died this year already!

3 weeks ago, Coage underwent hip replacement surgery. Today (Tuesday) he was rushed to the hospital after complaing of chest pains.

He was 63 years old.

I would never have guessed him to be 63 years old. Wow. What is it with the hip that whenever you break it or get something done, it seems to be the beginning of the end for a person. Such a shame. At least his death wasn't wrestling or drug related, although its still a sad event.

Darwin awards in action. Do silly things, get removed from the gene pool to the benefit of those left behind.

Like She Said

Its good it wasnt Drug related

Mickey you have change your sig alot this year

Yeah, I like to do that for them when they die. I'm a big wrestling fan (as I'm sure is obvious by now :) ) and I feel like these people are a part of my life. Trust me though when I say that I'm not one of these freaks that thinks what I see on TV is real.

I would never have guessed him to be 63 years old.

I know, I had to read that part twice! I guess when you see someone, and then don't see them for a long time, they stay the same age in your mind. My Dad lives about a thousand miles away, so I don't see him as often as I would like. Every time I see him, he looks so much older than the last time!

R.I.P. Allen Coage A.K.A. Bad News Brown/Allen.

This is getting to be a regular thing in wrestling. That's at least three former "big names" in wrestling that have died this year already!

3 weeks ago, Coage underwent hip replacement surgery. Today (Tuesday) he was rushed to the hospital after complaing of chest pains.

He was 63 years old.

Damn last time i heard about him he was in the old WWF

Wait Wait Wait

What Do you Mean Its not Real?

I know IT Not Real

But Some moves Can Really Mess Up A person

I always get a kick out of people who find it nessecary to tell me wrestling isn't real.:lol: Give me a break, I'm not 5 years old!:lol:

What some of them don't understand is that, even though the outcomes are predetermined and the wrestlers do their best not to hurt each other, their is always the risk of an accident happening in the ring. I'm sure any of us who have been watching for a while have seen many injuries happen. Sid Vicious breaking his leg (nasty!), Buff Bagwell's neck injury, Triple H's quad tear...etc.

I think the worst one I have seen, at least as far as permanent injury goes, was Darron Drozdov. Very sad that this very athletic guy will never walk again.

I always get a kick out of people who find it nessecary to tell me wrestling isn't real.:lol: Give me a break, I'm not 5 years old!:lol:

What some of them don't understand is that, even though the outcomes are predetermined and the wrestlers do their best not to hurt each other, their is always the risk of an accident happening in the ring. I'm sure any of us who have been watching for a while have seen many injuries happen. Sid Vicious breaking his leg (nasty!), Buff Bagwell's neck injury, Triple H's quad tear...etc.

I think the worst one I have seen, at least as far as permanent injury goes, was Darron Drozdov. Very sad that this very athletic guy will never walk again.

Did you See When Chris Benoit broke Sabu's NecK?

That was fuckin gross.

But I couldnt stop myself from watching it over and over again.

Yeah, and they just wouldn't stop playing it on Nitro the next night!:puke: :lol:

I did think it was pretty funny how they had Scott Steiner take credit for breaking Sid's leg when it was obvious that Steiner had nothing to do with it! I mean, sure it's fake, but if we're supposed to "suspend disbelief" as they want us to as fans, they really shouldn't show a tape of someone screwing up a move and someone else taking credit for the results of it!:rolleyes: