OT - Another Wrestling Death...

What some of them don't understand is that, even though the outcomes are predetermined and the wrestlers do their best not to hurt each other, their is always the risk of an accident happening in the ring. I'm sure any of us who have been watching for a while have seen many injuries happen. Sid Vicious breaking his leg (nasty!), Buff Bagwell's neck injury, Triple H's quad tear...etc.

or owen hart falling from the rafters to his death on a payper view t.v. night

Didn't D'lo slip on something a fan threw into a ring when he dropped Droz?

I'm not sure if he slipped on something or just tripped himself up. Either way, yeah, it was D'Lo Brown. Real shame too, since D'Lo was actually talented AND entertaining. He never really recovered from that either.

or owen hart falling from the rafters to his death on a payper view t.v. night

Yeah, I was watching that PPV. It was so strange how they just continued the show after the accident. I'll never forget the feeling of watching Nichole Bass and Val Venus covered in Owens' blood during that match. What a nightmare.

There was yet ANOTHER wrestling related death this weekend..."Big Cat" Ernie Ladd. That makes four this year. Damn!

Yeah, I was watching that PPV. It was so strange how they just continued the show after the accident. I'll never forget the feeling of watching Nichole Bass and Val Venus covered in Owens' blood during that match. What a nightmare.
yaeh i was watching that one also. the next night when they did the ringing of the bell and had all the wrestlers on to talk about owen was pretty sad to watch.

http://homepage.mac.com/knarley/owenhart/

Thanks for the link, I read the story of how everything went down, but I just couldn't bring myself to look at the pics.

McMahon should be ashamed of himself for forcing this on Owen Hart.

I think they should have just been more carefull, maybe more perfessional about the stunt. How many times did Sting repell into the ring, from even crazier heights, without incident?

I think they should have just been more carefull, maybe more perfessional about the stunt. How many times did Sting repell into the ring, from even crazier heights, without incident?

The difference is, Vince McMahon knew that Owen Hart was afraid of heights. Makes a big difference if you're more comfortable up there.
McMahon was basically punishing Hart for not wanting to go along with an angle.

The difference is, Vince McMahon knew that Owen Hart was afraid of heights. Makes a big difference if you're more comfortable up there.
McMahon was basically punishing Hart for not wanting to go along with an angle.

Thats pretty fucked up of him considering Owen didn't jump ship with the rest of his family 2 years before.

There was yet ANOTHER wrestling related death this weekend..."Big Cat" Ernie Ladd. That makes four this year. Damn!

They did a special on him tonight here in san diego at a local channel, since he played for the Chargers, some local people considered him number 77 one of the best Chargers ever.