OT: Any aspiring music journalists out there?

Dredd

Mar 12, 2003
Hi

I'm putting together a webzine that will split its coverage between my local scene (Boston, MA) and national/international artists. You can see my work in progress here : http://magazine.fightforrock.com

I'd like to have the zine cover a wide variety of heavy rock...that being metal, hard rock, stoner, doom, punk, hardcore...

Is there anyone out there that would like to submit any writings they recently did (features, record reviews, interviews, show reviews), or someone interested in taking a stab at journalism and write something?

Brandon

Hey Dredd - I'm very interested! I am an artist and writer and love being involved w/the music scene. I'll check out your site. If you want to hook up, just send a message and let me know!

crystlpalace said:
Hey Dredd - I'm very interested! I am an artist and writer and love being involved w/the music scene. I'll check out your site. If you want to hook up, just send a message and let me know!
I want to hook up... Oh! :(

johnnieCzech said:
If you are interested in something coming from Central Europe...:)

Johnnie,

It doesn't matter where the music is coming from, as long as it is GOOD...the only exception is power metal..I hate that stuff...no power metal please :)

We can talk by email if you want...

Brandon