OT:Anyone here been to the Best Site in the Universe?

May 9, 2003
About a month ago a friend of mine showed me this site.

http://www.maddox.xmission.com

This guy makes me wet my pants from laughing so hard. And the site is actually quite popular now because there are even other people trying to copy him now. The newest post he has titled "Tribute to Real Men" is one of his funniest posts so far imo. Check it out, I promise you won't leave the site without laughing histerically at least once. I read the "Tribute to Real Men" the day it was first posted and saw that there had already been like 18 thousand views already, that is how popular this site has become. Post any comments.

Maddox is the 'kin man! He is dead on about everything. From Tobasco to the Titanic, to how a box of tic tacs would make a better president then Pres. W Bush, hes the MAN! I check daily for updates, and they just get better. The Beat your kids article is BY FAR the best one - read that! GO MADDOX!

HARRRRR

Yea, he has some funny points from time to time, but overall I think he's a self-loathing, bitter, asshole. Does someone really need to be that pesimistic and negative? Try smiling for a change, dood.

If you read his faq section... wait... lemme find it....
and i quote:
"

Do you hate beef jerky? No, dumbass. The following words should never be taken literally on my site: "always, every, all, everything, nothing," and "never." Actually most of the things I say I hate on my site, I really don't care about strongly in real life. Animals and animal rights for example. I just don't give a shit either way. So why do I say animals are only good for eating? Well, for two reasons. First of all, because they are. And second, just to piss off animal rights activists--those crazy bastards that protest McDonalds (people should be protesting McDonalds, not because of animal rights, but because their food is shitty). "

more specifically... "Actually most of the things I say I hate on my site, I really don't care about strongly in real life."

so i'm sure he has just a wonderfully happy smiling life. then again, he DOES live in utah...

LOL...yeah I remember the "I am better than your kids" article. That was just so cruel.......but shamefully funny as well. I still think his latest Tribute to "Real" Men is one of his funniest. I also think another best is the one where he is dissing on all those strange car models and compares the yellow one to a Transformer! And in one article he said someone broke into his car and left his cd's and said it was more of an insult to his music. I laughed so loud cause not too long before reading that the same thing happened to me, I had a huge pile of prog/power metal cd's in my car (including SX) and the person just left them there. I could just picture some guy saying "WTF is this sh***t?".

haha, this is the first time ive read this site and it rules! He is just about right on everything too :p

Cool huh? I wish he posted something like everyday! He does get things dead on right. He has made posts, or rather complaints, on subjects I have always thought the same way that he thinks about them. It is weird actually. I remember the first night my friend showed me the site I sat there and read like EVERY post he has ever made so far. I would send him an email on how much I love his work but I am afraid he will diss me and make fun of me...lol!