OT: ATTN: Simpsons Fans

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
Remember the episode where Homer get's an illegal cable hook-up and Bart invites his friends to watch adult material? What season is that on and what's the episode called? Thanx

ThraxMan

Hey Rem,
Since your the Simpson's expert, which episode does Homer start shouting "I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean S-M-A-R-T!" and why? I saw that one recently and I can't remember which one it was. That's gotta be my all time favorite Homer quote.

emtfhII said:
Hey Rem,
Since your the Simpson's expert, which episode does Homer start shouting "I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean S-M-A-R-T!" and why? I saw that one recently and I can't remember which one it was. That's gotta be my all time favorite Homer quote.
Homer Goes to College, Season...5.

Season seven came out yesterday on DVD - here's hoping the wife is getting it for me for Christmas!

Was there any teaser in the packaging about when season eight might come out? (If I remember right, that one will be the Lisa head.)

ThraxMan said:
I think the packaging should have been consistant instead of all these different shapes. And thanx for the info!

ThraxMan
Yeah, the packaging for season 6 sucked.... it didn't match the rest of them.

LuvataciousSkull said:
They actually still have it. If you buy Season 6, there's a number you call to have them send you the "classic" packaging. Same for Season 7, I've heard.

Season 7 is available in the stores in both styles - guess Fox makes you choose one or the other this time around. Personally, I like the "head" cases, but that gimmick runs out after season 10.

TacoBellJunkie said:
Dude i used to never miss the simpsons... now its almost unwatchable.
You're right about that, man. I stopped watching after about season 9. Then it got really painful, with the rare funny episode (I remember an unexpected John Schwarzwelder episode a few years back).