OT: Back From Hospital

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
It's good to be back from the hospital! I was there for 3 days because of a heart problem. Now I am on medication and I can't drink alcohol or caffiene anymore. And now I am stuck with a low-fat and low-salt diet. I am so sad that I can no longer enjoy a cold Molson Canadian....:confused:

ThraxMan

That sucks dude:cry: My buddies little brother got diagnosed with Crohns about a year ago and his diet is so strict and of course he cannot have ANY beer either..I hope you feel better

ThraxMan said:
I'm a little groggy right now but I should be fine. Just gotta follow doctors orders. By the way, I'm only 29. They tell me its rare for somebody my age.

ThraxMan
What is the condition called?

hospitals suck, I have been in one several times in my youth, and even as an adult!!! Hope ya get better. So I guess a beer and Mt. Dew party are out of the question!?:cry:

I'm glad to hear you are ok and home from the hospital but the strict diet sucks, I'm sure. I can't imagine life without caffiene. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

ThraxMan said:
Argh! The ambulance bill just came....where am I going to get $787.50??

ThraxMan

You have to pay for the ambulance!! Thats alot of money.

Everyone in UK moans about our National Health Service but we don't have to pay a penny. The waiting lists for some ops are long but in emergancies it is good,

I just got back from the hospital. Yeah, my grandfather is going to have heart surgery tomorrow. I hope hes ok. He was like a second father to me. Love the guy to death. Hes fucking halarious too.

Can things get any worse? I applied for financial aid today at the hospital. So far my bills come to $6,000 and they'll pay half, but I still don't have $3,000 and this doesn't include the ambulance.

ThraxMan