OT: BBQ with MindFlow @ my house - MONDAY!

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
Monday, August the 6th (today!) MindFlow will be in Dallas for a casual afternoon of
sight-seeing and good eats (read: REAL Texas Barbeque).

Everyone is invited to the BBQ! We'll be slow-roasting food all day and just hanging out listening
to stories from their tour. Maybe we can convince them for some impromptu music, that means
bring your acoustic guitars, hand drums, tambourines, harmonicas, or pots & pans!

So for anyone who are from/can make it to the Dallas/Ft Worth area, you are more than welcome in my home
for an awesome afternoon with MindFlow! All I ask is you bring a dish to pass or disposable
serving items (cups, plates, utensils, etc..).

"Mi casa es su casa!"

Send me a private message for directions.
The party starts when the grill is fired up @ 3pm

~Tammy

Monday, August the 6th (today!) MindFlow will be in Dallas for a casual afternoon of
sight-seeing and good eats (read: REAL Texas Barbeque).

Everyone is invited to the BBQ! We'll be slow-roasting food all day and just hanging out listening
to stories from their tour. Maybe we can convince them for some impromptu music, that means
bring your acoustic guitars, hand drums, tambourines, harmonicas, or pots & pans!

So for anyone who are from/can make it to the Dallas/Ft Worth area, you are more than welcome in my home
for an awesome afternoon with MindFlow! All I ask is you bring a dish to pass or disposable
serving items (cups, plates, utensils, etc..).

"Mi casa es su casa!"

Send me a private message for directions.
The party starts when the grill is fired up @ 3pm

~Tammy

Tammy thanks so much for inviting my wife and I to join in the fun! I think everyone had a blast -- I know we sure did! Great food and even greater company, what more could we ask for? :) Although I felt this about Mindflow when I first met the guys in Houston at Texas Madfest not only are Danilo, Miguel, Rafael, Ricardo, and Rodrigo wonderful musicians they are truly wonderful and sincere people. I know that I can truly call each of them a friend. The same can be said for tour manager Diego -- a fun person to hang out with and a friend as well. To those of you fortunate enough to have gotten to know all the guys then you know what I'm talking about. To those of you who didn't have the opportunity I wish you could have had the experience. Good news is the guys plan to start recording sometime in or around November this year and we can tentatively expect the new album to be out in Spring 2008 with hopefully a US tour to follow. Mindlfow want to return to the US again and I for one would love to welcome them back! :headbang:

Tammy thanks so much for inviting my wife and I to join in the fun! I think everyone had a blast -- I know we sure did! Great food and even greater company, what more could we ask for? :)

My pleasure! You are both terrific people that are always welcome in my home anytime! And your wife makes a mighty fine Flan! Thank you for coming, it was a real treat to have my home full of so many close friends! And thanks for the great Brazilian juices and candies!! YUM!

And I agree with you & Braxil 100% about the MindFlow guys. I'm completely delighted to have met them and fortunate enough to spend so much time with them and entertain them in my home. My life has honestly been enriched by this time with them! When they return to the U.S., expect another BBQ - twice as big! We'll make it a tradition! :headbang: