OT: Best Metal album of the 21st Century (so far...)

I only just started listening to Machine Head (can you believe that!!!) - and yes the Blackening is terrific! Seeing them next Tuesday along with Arch Enemy & Trivium. Should be one killer Black Crusade!

I only just started listening to Machine Head (can you believe that!!!) - and yes the Blackening is terrific! Seeing them next Tuesday along with Arch Enemy & Trivium. Should be one killer Black Crusade!

Better late than never bro! Can't wait for Thebbie Tuesday!!! Hey I'll text you at the show - got a new number so you wont have it...

01) Tourniquet "Microscopic View Of A Telescopic Realm"
02) Orphaned Land "Mabool"
03) Mortification "Relentless"
04) Fearscape "Sleeping In Light"
05) Into Eternity "Buried In Oblivion"
06) Exodus "Tempo Of The Damned"
07) Kataklysm "Shadows & Dust"
08) Nevermore "Dead Heart In A Dead World"
09) Iced Earth "Horror Show"
10) Pro-Pain "Prophets Of Doom"

to name just a few

I'm seeing the Black Crusade tomorrow :kickass:

On the topic of machine head, I cant say im sold. Sure they have some good crunchy and weighty riffs but the vocal style for the most part bores me. On the topic of the blackeneing the same applies and IMO the songs are too long for their style and tend to drag on abit. Having said that i have no doubt they will go off tomorrow night.... just maybe not as much as AE :headbang:

I'd also throw PAIN "Psalms of Distruction" in my top 10 also.

Here's a cool song, there's no vidio though:

Last edited by a moderator: