OT: 'bout damn time...new TON

remington69

Music + Science = Sexy
Feb 7, 2003
NW Chicago 'burbs
www.livejournal.com
TYPE O NEGATIVE: 'Dead Again' Release Dates Announced - Dec. 18, 2006 SPV has set the following release dates for the new TYPE O NEGATIVE album, entitled "Dead Again":

March 13 - USA/Canada
March 16 - Germany
March 19 - Europe

Keep in mind that the dates are subject to change between now and then, and if so, they will be announced accordingly.

If you are in Australia, South America, Asia, etc. please check local store listings as there is currently no information at this time. Most likely, it will be around mid-March also.

The follow-up to 2003's "Life Is Killing Me", "Dead Again" will include a guest appearance by LYCIA vocalist Tara VanFlower (MySpace page).

As previously reported, TYPE O NEGATIVE will play on January 21, 2007 at the House of Blues in Anaheim, CA. They will also perform at a private show on January 20, 2007 as part of NAMM. There are no other confirmed public dates at this time.

The DVD version of TYPE O NEGATIVE's first home video release, "After Dark" — which features six of the band's promotional videos, intercut with interviews and funny behind-the-scenes goings-on — was recently certified gold in the United States by the Recording Industry Association of America.

TYPE O NEGATIVE, whose first LP, "Slow, Deep and Hard", was issued in 1991, fulfilled their contractual obligations to longtime label Roadrunner with the release of 2003's "Life Is Killing Me". That album debuted on The Billboard 200 chart at No. 39 in June 2003 after registering a first-week sales tally of 27,000 copies. TYPE O NEGATIVE's best-selling album to date is 1994's "Bloody Kisses", which has shifted around a million copies in the U.S.

"...TYPE O NEGATIVE's best-selling album to date is 1994's "Bloody Kisses", which has shifted around a million copies in the U.S..."
As I heard, they'd done much, much better with Bloody Kisses in Europe. Anyway, great news. Thank you.