Here's an interesting tour....

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
So Celtic Frost WILL be the USA during Powerfest.
I'm not saying anything, I'm just sayin!!!
(Realistically they will prolly be in another city anyhow)

TYPE O NEGATIVE, CELTIC FROST and BRAND NEW SIN will aparently team up for a North American tour beginning late March. So far the following dates have been announced :

Mar. 29 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero
Apr. 09 - Chicago, IL @ Metro
Apr. 11 - Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Club

As previously reported, TYPE O NEGATIVE new album, entitled "Dead Again" (view cover at this location), is scheduled for release on the following dates:

March 13 - USA/Canada
March 16 - Germany
March 19 - Europe

The follow-up to 2003's "Life Is Killing Me" will include a guest appearance by LYCIA vocalist Tara VanFlower (MySpace page).

Brand New Sin is okay tough-guy rock, but Type O Negative and Celtic Frost are both fucking classic and awesome. Celtic Frost was awesome on their recent tour, and I'd love to see Type O Negative (I haven't before).

Here's hoping one of these dates stops in the Southeast (North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia)...

I kid, I kid...

I joke with you!!!!!!

I am the same way with certain bands too.

This tour is interesting. I never really got into Type O. I saw them once at Medusa's when they first came out. Not sure they even had an album.

I regret missing CF a bit. I wish the line-up was better.

Brand New Sin is wretched. Saw them open for Motorhead once. :puke:

that tour reeks of dullness. Brand new Sin are terrible. I really dont like Type-O at all and I lost any respect for Celtic Frost when they turned glam and I really had no respect for them as it was.

that tour reeks of dullness. Brand new Sin are terrible. I really dont like Type-O at all and I lost any respect for Celtic Frost when they turned glam and I really had no respect for them as it was.

I lost a lot of respect for CF with Cold Lake as well.
Though I would still be interested in seeing them since from seeing their set list, they know what the fans want.
Not sure if I will end up going, considering Powerfest is right around the corner from that gig.