OT: Bozzio fills in for Korn...

Korn's a very original band and I always liked the drumming. So I'm not horrified or anything, however I don't think he's uh... challenging himself? :D

It could be "fun" to soundreplace kit like this
bozzio_wallpaper_1024.jpg

I somehow don't think they'll be incorporating "The Black Page" into their set list.......Maybe some Moving Pictures though :D

Now, I've never liked Korn. From my perspective, the drumming is the best part of that band. But that's a bizarre enough combination it might just work and produce something cool. The do have a fondness for odd guitar noises, and that combined with an uber-drummer might be really interesting.

The bass and vocals are :puke: though.

I have to admit it's a bizarre combination at the very least. It's conjuring images of a metal version of The Sparks though :D

Bozzio would be a good deal older than those guys too as he's been around nearly 30 years. You'd figured there would be some more obvious choices around (...Tempesta, Josh Freese, Bostoph, etc) so I'm intrigued.

Well, Korn has the dough to get whoever they want. It this just goes to show that there are many awesome people who dig and respect Korn...including me (minus the "awesome" part).

You can change the letters around in Korn and come up with Rokn - which is totally badass!

I like select tracks but in the mid/late 90's they were just so rammed down your throat every time you turned on the TV or Radio or went to a gig/club, that it was hard to escape them. I never hated them, but they were so hard to ignore.

It's only that they've been out of the frame for a few years that I can objectively listen to them.

I like select tracks but in the mid/late 90's they were just so rammed down your throat every time you turned on the TV or Radio or went to a gig/club, that it was hard to escape them. I never hated them, but they were so hard to ignore.

It's only that they've been out of the frame for a few years that I can objectively listen to them.

That's what I meant :)

RAWK:headbang:

nice trousers Terry!

mp_bestof.jpg

[edit: jesus christ....I knew he was "older", but I didn't realise he was 57! He's in great form considering]