OT: Dual Rec for Sale

Razorjack

Bass Behemoth
Jun 13, 2004
Manchester, UK
www.pythiamusic.com
There is a MINT Mesa Dual Rec Solo head (with manual, f/s, everything) for sale at my store for the stupidly low price of £1200!! We took it in p/x today and I thought I'd let you guys have a heads up, I may even be able to cut a deal if one of you guys is interested.

Send me a PM if you want more info.

Fuck id love that, what a price!!! I cant afford more than 1,400 :\ So no decent cab for me :(

However that guitarbargin site....just over £720 for a 4x12 mesa recto cab! thats awesome, I bet the tax is insane though.

Fuck id love that, what a price!!! I cant afford more than 1,400 :\ So no decent cab for me :(

However that guitarbargin site....just over £720 for a 4x12 mesa recto cab! thats awesome, I bet the tax is insane though.

If you are seriously interested I reckon I could twist my managers arm and get you a brand new 1960 cab and the head for £1400 (the 1960 usually goes for £399). Give the store a call on 02076314200 and ask for Andy and we can talk it over.

Like I said, this is just a heads up to anyone interested in a mint condition head. The guy only got rid to get the Stilletto Ace combo as he prefered the EL34's and didn't want a half stack anymore.

Id prefer to get the best deal on the head alone and try and scrape together as much money as I can for a nice cab afterwards. Thing is I STILL have to sell my current half stack, hence why all my recordings are all on hold.

PS. Could you do a deal with a Framus Dragon cab?

Id prefer to get the best deal on the head alone and try and scrape together as much money as I can for a nice cab afterwards. Thing is I STILL have to sell my current half stack, hence why all my recordings are all on hold.

PS. Could you do a deal with a Framus Dragon cab?

I'll look into the price for the head and a Dragon cab, I'm off tommorow so I'll let you know the price on Friday.

I thought SC were limited by certain deals to certain suppliers? So can you guys get anything in at all then? I think you took me the wrong way when i said 'deal'- I actually meant deal with particular companies as opposed to deal cutting (y) (my bad, was a bit unclear haha)

I thought SC were limited by certain deals to certain suppliers? So can you guys get anything in at all then? I think you took me the wrong way when i said 'deal'- I actually meant deal with particular companies as opposed to deal cutting (y) (my bad, was a bit unclear haha)

Some stores and staff members won't order stuff we don't normally sell, but I work on a different policy.

We can get anything at all if it is available in for sale in the UK, we can even source stuff that isn't if we have to. The only stuff we stuggle with is the boutique stuff like Krank/Soldano etc (both of which are exclusive to Sounds Great iirc) but even then we can get it, it'll just take a while.

If anyone wants anything at all, they can give me a call and I'll get it for them.

To be able to break from company policy the store asks that I get a 50% deposit for anything custom (eg, Road Ready Mesa Cabs) but thats all, it's just a minimum 20% deposit to order in/reserve anything else.