OT: Dukes fired from Exodus, Zetro back in

Not going to lie, I'm excited to hear the new album and finally see Exodus with Souza. However, this is a surprising turn of events. For years, Gary Holt has had nothing but negative things to say about Zetro. I feel bad for Rob Dukes. I got to meet him last year in Chicago at the House Of Blues and he seemed like a good, down to earth guy.

edited to add...
I can't help but think this has something to do with them having new management.

I was a bit disappointed with exodus rob dukes,maybe not his fault but they didn't do enough of the old stuff,if I get the chance to see them again I want the classics

Thank God :kickass: I was boycotting Exodus all these years, I refused to listen to them with that Death Metal singing, it did not belong with Exodus

Fabulous Disaster is one of my all time fav thrash albums and a large part of that is simply because of Zetro's vocals.

To be honest, I never really cared for Exodus, mostly because of the vocals. That lame Brian Johnson impersonator Zetro sucks cock, and that being said I never cared for Dukes' singing either - he was probably a little bit better than Zetro, but still. Music is great though. Just please with someone else singing.

To be honest, I never really cared for Exodus, mostly because of the vocals. That lame Brian Johnson impersonator Zetro sucks cock, and that being said I never cared for Dukes' singing either - he was probably a little bit better than Zetro, but still. Music is great though. Just please with someone else singing.

Paul Baloff was the best.