OT: Dukes fired from Exodus, Zetro back in

To be honest, I never really cared for Exodus, mostly because of the vocals. That lame Brian Johnson impersonator Zetro sucks cock, and that being said I never cared for Dukes' singing either - he was probably a little bit better than Zetro, but still. Music is great though. Just please with someone else singing.

I love zetro vocals,we def hearing different things lol,he had one of the best voices for thrashing singing ever,tom araya ain't got nothing on zetro,my opinion of course:)

U take a look at this bands from the 80's,belladonna,chuck billy,james hetfield and zetro all stood out from the pack

Yes I don't even really like anything after Impact Is Imminent. Maybe I need to listen to those albums again but on first listen they didn't do anything for me.

Baloff kinda reminds me of Milano at singing. They are not real natural singers.

Souza's style of singing is almost like Bobby Blitz.

Yes I don't even really like anything after Impact Is Imminent. Maybe I need to listen to those albums again but on first listen they didn't do anything for me.

Tempo Of The Damned is excellent and I actually like the Rob Dukes era albums. Of course the first few are the best though.

I just downloaded and listened to Tempo Of The Damned in it's entirety. 4 stars out of 10.

Wow. For me, that was the very best thrash record in years at that time. A monster comeback record, which I still love to this day. If you're an Exodus fan I struggle to see how you wouldn't love that record, but.... each to their own I guess!

Wow. For me, that was the very best thrash record in years at that time. A monster comeback record, which I still love to this day. If you're an Exodus fan I struggle to see how you wouldn't love that record, but.... each to their own I guess!

Only highlights for me were:

Shroud of Urine
Forward March
Impaler
Tempo Of the Damned

The rest bored me to tears. But like you said to each their own! :heh:

Tempo of the Damned is the bar for modern thrash, that and The Gathering. Nothing else has come close to either of those two.

I'm a little disappointed that Exodus got rid of Dukes and brought back Zetro. I mean, Dukes was a loyal soldier for 9 years and they've been fucked over by Zetro twice already.

And while I loved "The Toxic Waltz", the rest of the Exodus catalog pre-Dukes never really did anything for me. However, Shovel Headed Kill Machine is massively awesome.

The Atrocity Exhibition 'A' is fucking awesome too, from start to finish. The last one was average though IMO.