OT: Edguy Pizza Delivery

Damn you all naysayers to hell. The fact is, we have a 7 year old kid, who was hanging out on Into Eternity's tour bus - aka an RV - and played a prank on Edguy. I don't know any 7 years olds who have even heard of either of these two bands, let alone messing around with these bands.

Yeah that was/is my son, here is what happened:

Into Eternity bought pizza and the guys of Edguy popped into the RV and asked about it. He thought it would be funny to deliever an empty box of pizza to Edguy.

I'll see if I can get some subtitles on it, but basically he went to the tour bus and Edguy was really confused as they were in the process of ordering pizza.

Are you all really that cynical that you can't find the humor in a 9 year old kid playing a school yard prank on a fairly large band? Shame on you all. :Smug::yow::guh:

Thanks for sticking up for this TJ... Tj was there, witnessed it and was fairly surprised that my son had the, er, cajones to actually go through with it.

This was taken last night in Hartford, CT at the Webster Theater.

-Metal

Yeah that was/is my son, here is what happened:

Into Eternity bought pizza and the guys of Edguy popped into the RV and asked about it. He thought it would be funny to deliever an empty box of pizza to Edguy.

I'll see if I can get some subtitles on it, but basically he went to the tour bus and Edguy was really confused as they were in the process of ordering pizza.

Are you all really that cynical that you can't find the humor in a 9 year old kid playing a school yard prank on a fairly large band? Shame on you all. :Smug::yow::guh:

Thanks for sticking up for this TJ... Tj was there, witnessed it and was fairly surprised that my son had the, er, cajones to actually go through with it.

This was taken last night in Hartford, CT at the Webster Theater.

-Metal
I thought that show was cancelled. What happened?
As to your son, it was damn ballsy and funny. I just didn't know what was said or that the box was empty.

Your son is TOO cute ;)
I want a son like that!! hehehe

For sure this totallyyyyyy sucked that they canceled (especially because I came to the show from Florida). Into Eternity was great, but I was there for Edguy 99.9%. How disappointing.

I guess there will be another time to see them. I envy the rest of you catching this tour, though. :p

most kids at that age really dont.
Mine did. :zombie:
Guess we're a "shy" family as most of you probably know by now.
Thanks for the sub-titles. I "get" it now. :D It is funny watching Dirk determined to be polite to the nice kid, though he definitely doesn't know what's up.

I think that it is awesome that Joey Sky showed no fear in going up to Edguy and pulling a prank on them, I guess you have to have kids to appreciate it. This is in the same category as Tommy King opening ProgPower VII with PYRAMAZE.

JOEY SKY RULES!!!!!!!