OT: GNR vs. GNR

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Saw this article on Blabbermouth about all the former GNR guys getting together without Axl, while supposedly Chinese Democracy will be coming out on December 3 (I'll believe that when I see it...it's a race between Axl and Anthrax to see who can put their new album out last :lol: ).

This sets up a potentially interesting competition of competing GNR albums. Will anyone care enough to have "Lose your Illusion I" vs. "Lose your Illusion II"?

:lol:

Axl=GNR. Slash's snakepit is good, but axl's songwriting is what made GNR special, and it still has that. Ill be seeing GNR in Biloxi, thats good enough for me. The old GNR will be playing small clubs and stuff, while the new GNR will be selling out Madison Square Garden (which they did)

Axl made GnR. Enough said. It was his voice that made you know they kicked ass.

P.S. anyone wanna place bets on when Chinese Democracy does come out. I have been waiting for 4 years.

no matter what axl's new gnr outfit sounds u just cant beat the original.

axl,slash,duff,izzy,adler

thats when they made there best music

I think Axl is what gave the band it's unique sound. However, you can't deny the contributions of any of them, so I think both outfits will not match the original.

I will be interested to hear both of them, though. Axl's version of GNR comes through Toronto on November 29...I wonder if efiwnikufesin will let me take ybabnikufesin to see him? :lol: