OT - Gone for a few days

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
I'm heading out today to go meet my birthmother & siblings for the first time this weekend..won't be online much if at all, so be nice for JayDub & I'll see ya on Tuesday. :)

Jax said:
I'm heading out today to go meet my birthmother & siblings for the first time this weekend..won't be online much if at all, so be nice for JayDub & I'll see ya on Tuesday. :)

Hope you have a great time and enjoy the precious moment! :)

I'll call Jojo now and bring him back to the forum.

Jax's gone? *opens a can of beer*

IT'S TIME TO PAAAAARTAAAAYYYY!!!!!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :danceboy:
Who's getting the keg?

And considering I was playing Halo before, I didnt really read the whole post. (Sorry.)

Have a good time Jax, and I hope it goes well!:wave:

Just make sure the house is cleaned up before mom gets home! LOL!
Hey! what's that stain on the carpet over there? Ptah!!!!!!!!!! Get over here!
:lol:

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
Hah! Be my guest! I'll have him on a spit cooking in a hole in the ground before Jax gets back!:err: :)
J-Dubya

Damn! I forgot about the new forum god! :p

MrFast said:
He posted like 20 threads in a matter of weeks, Jax wasn't pleased. I thought he was hilarious though.

He was funny in a sad and short-termed way. After a while he would just piss everyone off.

PoisonSeed said:
Damn! I forgot about the new forum god! :p

He was funny in a sad and short-termed way. After a while he would just piss everyone off.
At first, he seemed to me like a cool guy, but as the threads started piling up, as the quality went down, I was just like "You know what? That's it. Get me some bungie chords, a bunch of airplane tickets to Finland, some antifreeze, and a bottle of Kiwi Strawberry Snapple. We're tying him to a tree in Finalnd."