OT: I just won R U S H tickets!!!!!!

True, true... but I mean, it's SLAYYYERRRRRRRR! Right??!? Rush is ok, but my veins are not large enough for the blood flow when Angel of Death starts...When Rush play Tom Sawyer I'm like: Yeah, but I'm not ecstatic. Get it? I got it.

mentalmeltdown said:
True, true... but I mean, it's SLAYYYERRRRRRRR! Right??!? Rush is ok, but my veins are not large enough for the blood flow when Angel of Death starts...When Rush play Tom Sawyer I'm like: Yeah, but I'm not ecstatic. Get it? I got it.
No, I have no idea what you're talking aboot.

NP: Rush - Permanent Waves

jdelpi said:
Awesome show by the way. Rush played more than twice as long as Anthrax did last Friday in what they say is their favorite city to play!

Rush say every city they play in is their favorite. How was the show, what were some of the highlights.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
Rush say every city they play in is their favorite. How was the show, what were some of the highlights.
No, I meant Anthrax's show in Chicago, which they claim to be their favorite American city to play. Rush never tried to get anyone to believe Columbus is their favorite.

Highlights were:
********spoiler*******

The drunk guys in front of us air drumming to "Red Sector A" and "Mystic Rhythms."
The lighting for "Dreamline" and "Red Sector A."
Not paying.
As much as I hate medleys, I do think the instrumental of songs from the first six albums leading to "The Spirit of Radio" was really good.
It was much better when the sun went down for the second half of the show. I'd have rather seen them indoors.
The video before the second set was pretty amusing.
2112. I know veteran Rush concert-goers are probably sick of this one, but for a newbie it's great. HEY!