(OT) I need your opinion

If you like it, I hope you bookmarked our homepage and check back from time to time.
Hopefully we can play a few gigs in the the netherlands, too.

We try to have it ready for the gig with Running Wild. If we aren't hit by Murphy (knocks on wood) we'll manage it.

I think it might be available by mailorder after that gig... I doubt we'll sell all CDs in Bonn.
:D

Well, i hope they sell loads but if you do have any left, put me down for one ok!

That's brilliant you got the CD finally finished. A few days ago I listened to Little Queenie - I really liked it and thought it was excellent. I'll try and have a wee listen later on tonight to the rest of them.

Hi,

the CD is ready now. I don't want to stay too off topic here, but I think Valanx, you wanted one, right? If that is still the case, could you send me an email to info(at)snake-ride-rodeo.de so we can work out all shipment stuff?

KellyM said:
Hi,

the CD is ready now. I don't want to stay too off topic here, but I think Valanx, you wanted one, right? If that is still the case, could you send me an email to info(at)snake-ride-rodeo.de so we can work out all shipment stuff?

Yeah mate i want a CD for sure! I sent you an email earlier! Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers!