OT: Jerry Rice signs with Denver Broncos

Dredd74

Aug 23, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
I don't know how many, if any, of you are NFL fans out there, I love my Tennessee Titans!!! My wife is a big Green Bay fan. Anyways, I can't believe Denver picked up Jerry Rice!!!! I was a big fan of Jerry back in the day, but how much does he really have left in him?? He has to compete for the starting spot, but still, why didn't Denver go with someone younger who can grow and improve over the years instead of what I think may be a waste of $$$$$$ on Rice.

I am a huge NFL fan since I was a kid (my old man lives for it and the trait has been passed down to my brother and I) and was a little thrown back as well. I think Shannahan wanted him as he was Rice's offensive coach in SF and possibly wanted him to help the younger guys, if he makes the cut??? I don't know, cause it suprised the hell out of me too. We'll have to wait and see, but pre-season starts in a little over 2 months. Can't fucking wait.

I love my Oakland Raiders (another trait we got from our Dad), like you do your Titans. I'm curious to see if Collins can connect with Moss this year. It should be interesting, cause Collins can throw that ball long, but has a tendency to throw as many (or more) INT's as TD's. I just hope with Moss' agility, he'll turn some of those INT's into TD's. We shall see.

Yeah, should be interesting with Moss and Collins this year. If Collins doesn't get his shit together this season Randy is gonna be one unhappy boy. I'm hopefully gonna be at the Oakland vs. Tennessee game in October in Nashville. I still haven't completely gotten over the 2003 playoff loss to the Raiders. :cry: