OT: New Metallica Track ...

IAN442

Dec 6, 2005
I didn't even know there was a new Metallica track I was reading some articles in a rock publication. So naturally I was curious and went to youtube and found it right away.

Track is called Hardwired.

From my non professional music tastes and opinion they just need to say thank you and good night and just hang it up with creating new material. So they can rhyme their lyrics but it just sucked. You Gotta Believe is just so much better than Hardwired.

Reactions: Jono
In my opinion, sounds like a Death Magnetic B side.

Very average. Lyrics are cringeworthy.

I actually like the new track,no where near to the standard that anthrax is writing but they are sounding great, I love those lyrics lol

You nailed it for me regarding the level between the two bands.

Death Magnetic all the way. One would expect they'd move forward within eight years. Hopefully the rest is better.

In the same time, Hardwired was viewed 10 000 000 times and Monster at the end just 167000!! :(

...................World's gone mad! :heh:

I didn't even know there was a new Metallica track I was reading some articles in a rock publication. So naturally I was curious and went to youtube and found it right away.

Track is called Hardwired.

From my non professional music tastes and opinion they just need to say thank you and good night and just hang it up with creating new material. So they can rhyme their lyrics but it just sucked. You Gotta Believe is just so much better than Hardwired.
Yeeeeeahhhh.... It feels really forced like Death Magnetic.

10 million views?? I know its all subjective, metallica will always have a magnitude of fans and views no matter how bland the material is.

FAK will surpass Metallicas new album for a majority of metal fans; the quality of FAK is recognised in the community. Monster at the End was a highlight for me on initial plays and still sounds thunderous today. Hardwired is so generic, i love Tallica but have to admit they havent been great since i was a teenager (long time ago lol).

Now this one I really REALLY like, I kept waiting for it to get stupid but it's amazing. Much better than the first one and probably my favorite from them as far back as I can remember. I think it's killer!

Now this one I really REALLY like, I kept waiting for it to get stupid but it's amazing. Much better than the first one and probably my favorite from them as far back as I can remember. I think it's killer!

Wow..this one is good. Better then Hardwired. Can hear the 'ol' Talllica playing.

yep..a continuation of Magnetic for sure.

Best thing is Jaymz manage to trim down his 'YEAH HAH' in his singing.

I have the whole record, it's good, but the songs sounds kinda all alike to me. Mid-tempo, Sabbathian riffs, no big surprise here. But I like it so far.

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher
Its no FAK but it is better than I thought it would be. Overlong and plagued with 3 or 4 very average tracks; however, the good is worth it!