OT: Note to Chicago Area Fans that went to Oasis 160 Anthrax Show

JoeDaBasstard

Five Strings of Fury
Apr 14, 2004
Chicago, IL
Hey there,

Just thought I'd throw a mention out here for anyone that was at the Anthrax show back in March at Oasis one-sixty... My band Fatal Order was one of the openers, and we had a great time playing in front of such a great crowd. So, for anyone that was there and is interested in checking us out again for a full-length show, and has nothing better to do on New Year's Eve, I'm inviting you out to "our backyard" for a big ol' holiday show.

We'll be doing tons of covers and originals and whatnot, plus there will be some awesome grub served up buffet-style, party favors, and the midnight Champagne toast. Cash bar. It's one of the better-priced NYE bashes around at $25 a head, so hopefully we'll see some of you there!

It's all going down on Friday, December 31st (of course), 2004, at JJ Kelley's, 2455 Bernice Road in Lansing, Illinois. Dinner starts around 7:30, 8:00ish, then the jams follow in turn. Email fatal@designer-x.com if you want any more info!

Thanks, sorry for the commercial, but I thought some of you might be interested!

-jOE

You guys are great! Who in the hell was that other band? They were the worst band I've ever seen live, and I've seen Trixter!

Oh yeah... it was in May, not March. I always get those two mixed up -- see what happens when you get old? Ha! Thanks for the kind words Remington, Mikey, Delpi undt Lordlindsey. I'm working on resurrecting a website for the band (didn't think we'd still be going on for this long!) and there'll be showdates there... if you want to be put on an email announcement list, though, feel free to shoot me your address to: fatal@designer-x.com