OT - Paul Stanley bisexual - confirmed?

nythraxfan

Feb 10, 2002
upstate new york
Visit site
from www.blabbermouth.net

SKID ROW Frontman Recounts Sharing Men's Room With KISS' PAUL STANLEY - Dec. 20, 2002

A brand new interview with SKID ROW frontman Johnny Solinger has been posted on the group's official web site at this location.

When asked by the interviewer for the "funniest story" he's ever told, Solinger recounted an experience from the band's tour with KISS in 2000 in which he happened to find himself sharing a men's room with KISS frontman Paul Stanley.

"[While on tour with KISS] in Denver, Colorado. I had just gotten off stage and had to use the men's room," he said. "I'm at the urinal when Paul Stanley, in full makeup and costume, walks up to the urinal beside me. The bathroom is empty, but he picks the one next to mine. As I zip up he looks over my shoulder and says 'Nice dick,' sarcastically snickers and walks away. True story."

Gee, i'm shocked. (not). Paul Stanley interested in dick? Wow....there's something that nobody ever guessed at before (not).
Whatever, whether it's Rob Halford or Paul Stanley, i've always had the same attitude.....I listen to their music and who or what they fuck has nothing to do with me so I don't care. I just don't understand why, after all these years, that Stanley hasn't come out publically and admitted that he swings both ways. If it's out of fear that he will lose some fans after they find out that he takes it up the ass, then those idiots are not people that he should want as fans in the first place.

I think it's just a funny story, not more. The KissArmy so big, do you think Paul could hide his 'interested' from the fans - I don't think so. The present day Skid Row needs popularity, so the members tell stories the fans interested in.

It's been mentioned on Metal Sludge that Paul is probably a fruitcake. "I got the feeling that it wasn't for the first time that male hand has grabbed his ass" :lol: :D :D

IN order o hit this high notes you need to do ene of three things. drink hot sauce from the bottle, put your nuts in a vice clamp or take it in the ass. I'm not saying he's gay. Perhaps his girl uses an anal probe. (Nothin wrong with kinky sex).

That is a funny story but it doesn't reveal anything about his sexuality really. I think he was just having a laugh. Bit weird though.

I remember being at a urinal once and this strange guy stood next to me and was obviously staring at my dick. He then said, "I'm looking at your cock". To which I replied, "Good for you". Was strange, and no it wasn't Paul Stanley.

What do you expect from a guy who wears make-up

I wear make-up and I'm not interested in men in the slightest. That comment is very narrow-minded.

Lets see....rock star goes in uranal with other rock star. One looks at the other's dick snickers sarcasticly and walks away.

Sounds like a put down to me. It's KISS the biggest groupie band of all time. He was checking out the compition for groupie action, saw a small dick and made a joke.

It doesn't mean he's gay just insecure of his own rock star, so to speak.

I don't wear lipstick.

Sounds like a put down to me. It's KISS the biggest groupie band of all time. He was checking out the compition for groupie action, saw a small dick and made a joke.

I think that is probably reading too much into it. I think it was just a joke.

I always love the Paul is gay stuff. It is so sad. Paul has had more women on one tour than all the guys who post stuff on Sludge combined in their entire lives. Paul does indeed have some effeminate tendencies, but it is part of his role with the band. Paul is the starry eyed romeo, Gene the scary guy, etc, etc. Saying Paul is gay because of this is about as dumb as the Charlie is gay because he is so shy rumors (which were finnally shut down once he got married thankfully.)

I believe that Paul may have looked over and said something about Solingers dick in a sarcastic or joking matter.. I personally don't even do that, but that wouldn't make me gay.. Nobody really knows how that went down, there's only been one story told & of course it takes two. Now had he tried to approach him with his pants down that would be an entirely different story. Paul Stanley is great & I think people should find better things to do than pick on his sexuality...

I always love the Paul is gay stuff. It is so sad. Paul has had more women on one tour than all the guys who post stuff on Sludge combined in their entire lives. Paul does indeed have some effeminate tendencies, but it is part of his role with the band. Paul is the starry eyed romeo, Gene the scary guy, etc, etc. Saying Paul is gay because of this is about as dumb as the Charlie is gay because he is so shy rumors (which were finnally shut down once he got married thankfully.)

Whatever happened to TD????

Oh yeah, he hated the reunion that he bailed. I miss a lot of the "old faces" around here.

Oh well.....I wish some of these guys & gals would come back.:kickass:

Kiss is a great band if you disregard the fact that thier music sucks and thier image is really gay.